Compact Micro CT system
But did you know that you can use the same technique for bottles as well? Delta Engineering is now making this technology affordable for the blow moulding industry:
Microtomography allows you to:
- Generate 3D drawings of products – ‘As is’: with all their characteristics and possible flaws.
In the near future, we will offer online services to calculate top load, volume, oxygen & CO2 barrier, etc (in an online platform). Moreover, it will be possible to use these data in process simulations, feeding back ‘big data’ to simulation systems.
- Inspect for quality problems: for example, determining how much barrier material is present in a preform
(see picture on the right)
- Improve your product analysis: for example, for weight reduction
- Look into the product: for example, to detect assembly issues:
- Is the cap closing everywhere?
- Detect internal leakage in pumping systems
- And many more!
The DXR100 is a compact high-performance micro CT system that collects complex internal and external geometry data.
This CT scanner visualizes the complete bottle with extreme precision.
As a result, you can do a fully automated quality inspection, measuring thickness, inclusions, presence of layers, etc.
Advantages of this affordable high-performance CT system:
- High resolution
- Large scanning volume
- Powerful acquisition & reconstruction software
Moreover, it is easy to install, operate and maintain:
- Small footprint
- Mostly sealed generators
The CT system uses X rays to beam through an object onto a receptor plate. By doing so, it generates a picture.
It takes multiple pictures while the object is turning around. As a result, the pictures are processed into a 3D model. On this 3D model, several structural analyses and measurements can be made as well as optional CAD model export.
Si vous désirez plus d’information ou si vous avez des questions ou des remarques, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter:
Détails de contact
- ►Press Release
- ►Base de connaissances